FROM SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA Topic: BALKAN AFFAIRS
Sydney Photo Album - Feb. 17-19, 2000
1. - 2. Fr. Srbo Miletich and Mr. Ilija Glisic introducing the speaker.
3. The TiM editor delivering the lecture at St. Stephen's church hall; 4. Mr. Glisic thanking the TiM editor after the speech.
5. Some of the audience listening to the speech.
6. - 7. A part of the lively Q&A which lasted till almost midnight.
8. The TiM editor with the cross which he had received from Fr. Srbo Miletich as a "thank you" gift from the St. Stephen's congregation.
9. - 11. Some Sydney "postcard" scenes... The "Queen Elizabeth II" was in harbor the day we arrived in Sydney.
Also, see the TiM editor's lecture "Kosovo War: A Gang Rape of a Small Nation," contained 64 slides and images, some of which were photos taken by the TiM editor during his recent "Tour de Serbia" and during his lectures in Sydney and Perth in October 1999.
The full text of the October lecture is posted at the TiM Web site at http://www.truthinmedia.org/Speeches/aus-10-99.html
Also, check out... Truth in Media Statement on the Kosovo War, "Wither Dayton, Sprout New War?", "On the Brink of Madness", "Tragic Deja Vu's," "Seven U.S. Senators Suggest Ouster of Milosevic", "Biting the Hand That Feeds You", "A Balkan Affairs Potpourri", "Put the U.N. Justice on Trial", "International Justice 'Progresses' from Kidnapping to Murder", "Milosevic: 'A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery'...", "Kosovo Lie Allowed to Stand", "New World Order's Inquisition in Bosnia", "Kosovo Heating Up", "Decani Monastery Under Siege?", "Murder on Wall Street", "Kosovo: 'Bosnia II', Serbia's Aztlan", "What If the Shoe Were on the Other Foot?", "Serb WW II General Exhonerated by British Archives," "Green Interstate - Not Worth American Lives", "An American Hero or Actor of the Year?" (A June '95 TiM story) and/or "Clinton arme secrètement les musulmans bosniaques", "Kocevje: Tito's Greatest Crime?", "Perfidious Albion Strikes Again, Aided by Uncle Sam", "Lift the Sanctions, Now!" (1993)
Or Djurdjevic's WASHINGTON TIMES columns: "Chinese Dragon Wagging Macedonian Tail," "An Ugly Double Standard in Kosovo Conflict?", "NATO's Bullyboys", "Kosovo: Why Are We Involved?", and "Ginning Up Another Crisis"